Knitter's Pride Karbonz Special set includes 3.5" tips to make seven sizes of 16" circluar needles, when assembled and measured from tip to tip. This set includes the seven most-used sizes of needles.
Set of 14 Knitter's Pride Karbonz Interchangeable Needles (7 sizes – 2 needles in each size) packed in an attractive Black and Grey fabric case with see through vinyl.
- US 4 (3.5mm)
- US 5 (3.75mm)
- US 6 (4.0mm)
- US 7 (4.5mm)
- US 8 (5.0mm)
- US 9 (5.5mm)
- US 10 (6.0mm)
- 2 Cords (to make 16”)
- 4 End caps
- 2 Cord keys
- 1 Set of size markers
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
Special Tips are designed to produce circulars in 16” (40cm) length. Each tip measures 4” (10cm) and is to be used with cords provided in the set.
A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass. This combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience.
Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, and more.