designed by Melissa Leapman
This great summer shawl features a lace and cable design. The lace edging is knit on, which means there is not a super long bind off row! You should be comfortable reading charts for this pattern.
Approximately 67 x 22"/170 x 56cm, blocked.
- 3 Balls, shown in shade 56 Morganite
- Size 4.0mm (US 6)* circular knitting needle, 80cm (32") long cord
- Size 4.0mm (US 6)* double-pointed needle
- Size 5.0mm (US H-8) crochet hook for provisional cast-on
- a few yards of waste yarn
* or size needed to obtain gauge.